Cellulite is not caused by excess weight. Cellulite is caused by clumps of fat cells that push up against surrounding fibrous connective tissue. This is what gives you dimples and what appears to be clumps of fat under your skin.
Lipo Applicator Ultimate Body Wrap is a viable and much cheaper cosmetic alternative to a liposuction surgery.
What is Lipo Applicator Body wrap?
LipoApplicator Body wrap It works by using a cosmetic wrap directly on the skin which delivers a specific dose of active ingredients.
The wraps can be used on the abs, back, love handles and even the face - anywhere that you may have extra fat, cellulite or unsightly fatty tissue that is not responding to diet and exercise alone.
The Lipo Applicator doesn't work on water loss as many other cellulite wraps often do. Instead of losing water, people may be able to give the body a boost of tightening and firming .
Process can only occur with the right balance of herbs and oils, and LipoAplicator Body wrap contains several of these powerful ingredients.
Key ingredients in Lipo Applicator body wrap include:
- Aloe vera gel - a natural skin soothing agent
- Collagen - an important ingredient to improve the texture of the skin
- Green tea - a stimulating ingredient that also serves as an antioxidant
- Bladderwrack - an ingredient commonly found in diet pills and weight loss supplements
- Guarana - another stimulant that can improve circulation
- Jojoba - a soothing and revitalizing essential oil
- Ivy - a powerful herb that can improve the skin's texture
- Horsetail - another powerful herb
Other skin-soothing ingredients include Caprylic, Rosemary Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Menthol and Camphor. May help to revitalize and nourish the skin with extra moisture as well as tighten, and firm up the skin in the busting slimming process.
Disclaimer: This product is for cosmetic use only. This product is not intended to either affect the structure or function of the body or to cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent a disease.